• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • pparchman
    Benutzer

Search for Gabriel Parchmann

I search for my great-great-grandfather, Gabriel Parchmann, born about 1820, and was married to Caroline Dreeling? (not sure of the spelling of her last name). Their sons were Carl Friedrich August Parchmann, was born on August 19, 1851; Fredrich, born 1855; and Herman, born 1862 at Briesenhorst, Brandenburg, Prussia. They also may have had 2 daughters, Marie and Augusta.

I cannot find any records for Gabriel. Any help is welcome!

Penny Parchman
  • sternap
    Erfahrener Benutzer

vielleicht dieser familienname passend?:

drilling!

bachmann oder pachmann!
    ???

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.
    Zuletzt geändert von sternap; 06.08.2011, 10:15.
    freundliche grüße
    sternap
    ich schreibe weder aus missachtung noch aus mutwillen klein, sondern aus triftigem mangel.
    wer weitere rechtfertigung fordert, kann mich anschreiben. auf der duellwiese erscheine ich jedoch nicht.

Kommentar

• pparchman
      Benutzer

Hello,

you may be correct about "Drilling" as Caroline's maiden name. But I don't see anything for German records when I do a search.

Bachmann or Pachmann I am not sure. Searches do not come up with any similarties. At least, not my searches. Thank you for your attention in this matter,

Penny

Kommentar

• Kaki
        Erfahrener Benutzer

Parchman Parchmann

Hallo Peggy
        look of the page - wc.rootsweb-anchestry.com. Here find you the name Parchmann from germany. Their are on the country Mecklenburg (Brandenburg) if gemany.
        Good lock by the search.
        dear greetings Kaki

Kommentar

• animei
          Erfahrener Benutzer

Penny,

maybe it could be of help when you would tell us where in the U.S. your Parchmanns were living.
          Gruß
          Anita

Kommentar

• pparchman
            Benutzer

Hi Anita,

Gabriel and Caroline stayed in Germany, while their sons Carl (my great-grandfather) and Freidrich moved to Lime Springs, Iowa, USA.

Thank you,
            Penny

Kommentar

• pparchman
              Benutzer

Hi Kiki,

is Mecklenburg AKA Brandenburg?

Penny

Kommentar

• sternap
                Erfahrener Benutzer

nach dem verlinkten beispiel aus wisconsin marriages gab es
                Gabriel Parchmann und Caroline Derebing.

hier derebing!
                freundliche grüße
                sternap
                ich schreibe weder aus missachtung noch aus mutwillen klein, sondern aus triftigem mangel.
                wer weitere rechtfertigung fordert, kann mich anschreiben. auf der duellwiese erscheine ich jedoch nicht.

Kommentar

• animei
                  Erfahrener Benutzer

Penny,

if you have the exact date of birth for Hermann you can try to get a birth certificate from the
                  Staatsarchiv Landsberg/W: http://wiki-de.genealogy.net/Staatsa...dsberg_(Warthe) (sorry, the link doesn't work)

I did a little research and found other emigrants from Briesenhorst (Brzezno Lubiszyn) and Gennin (Jenin):

August Parchmann, 27, miller and his wife Maria Dorothea, 22, from Briesenhorst, emigrated in 1854.

Carl Jaecke, 40, his wife Henriette née Parchmann, 30, and 4 children, from Gennin, emigrated in 1853.

The Jaeckes I found in census lists in Watertown, Jefferson, Wisconsin. https://www.familysearch.org/search/....r/9MZ1-WH9/p2
                  Gruß
                  Anita

Kommentar

• pparchman
                    Benutzer

Anita,

I think you may have found them. All the German town names are familiar, and my great-grandfather emigrated to Wisconsin and ended up settling in Iowa. I will follow these names and let you know. Thank you very much for your help,

Penny

Kommentar

Lädt...
                    X